All orders received before 11am are despatched that day for in stock items, made to order items will be despatched immediately after production.. If there is a problem with your order that delays this, we will contact you as soon as possible after receipt.
Next Working Day orders must be received before 11am (this is for in stock items only). Despatch times relate to that quoted to us by our shipping provider and relate to how long the package will take to get to you once in transit. We cannot be held responsible for longer transit times by the courier/postal service at busy times.
If there is a problem with your delivery please let us know as soon as possible and we will endeavour to help.
Please note that transit times can take longer to Offshore UK and Highlands.
Europe & International
All European and International orders are sent via Royal Mail. The cost is calculated at checkout depending on weight. You have a standard or tracked option. Shipping times vary depending on country.
Returns & Exchange
We gladly accept returns, exchanges and cancellations
Contact us within: 14 days of delivery
Ship items back within: 30 days of delivery
Request a cancellation within: 2 days of purchase
The following items can't be returned or exchanged
Because of the nature of these items, unless they arrive damaged or defective, I can't accept returns for:
Custom or personalised orders
Intimate items (for health/hygiene reasons)
Conditions of return
Buyers are responsible for return shipping costs. If the item is not returned in its original condition, the buyer is responsible for any loss in value. Proof of posting must be obtained when returning items to us.
Processing of your refund after receipt of your return, can take 7-14 days to be credited to your payment method and be seen in your account or on your credit card statement.
Custom and personalised orders
I am happy to take customised and personalised orders. Please contact me directly to discuss. These usually take 14 working days from the start of work to despatch.
If you are unsure of your ring size please do contact me and I will send you a free ring size gauge (one per household).
Precious metals can be prone to oxidisation when they come in to contact with perfumes or chemicals, this can easily be removed with an over the counter jewellery cleaner and buffed with a soft cloth.
Gift wrapping and packaging
All jewellery is presented in its own unique black gift box and either enclosed in black tissue paper or a black gift envelope depending on size. A business card is enclosed with each order. Gift messages can be enclosed with orders if required.
All precious metals below the legal Assay Office weight requirement of 7. 78gm for silver are stamped either 925 for sterling silver and 999 for fine silver. All items above this weight are sent to the Assay Office for hallmarking and bear the mark accordingly.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you must provide me with certain information, such as your name, email address, postal address, payment information, and the details of the product that you’re ordering. You may also choose to provide me with additional personal information (for a custom order of jewellery, for example) if you contact me directly.
Why I Need Your Information and How I Use It
I rely on a number of legal bases to collect, use, and share your information, including:
* as needed to provide my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes, or to provide customer support;
* when you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time, such as by signing up for my mailing list;
* if necessary to comply with a legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law; and
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. I share your personal information for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances, as follows:
* Service providers. I engage certain trusted third parties to perform functions and provide services to my shop, such as delivery companies. I will share your personal information with these third parties, but only to the extent necessary to perform these services.
* Business Transfers. If I sell or merge my business, I may disclose your information as part of that transaction, only to the extent permitted by law.
* Compliance with laws. I may collect, use, retain, and share your information if I have a good faith belief that it is reasonably necessary to (a) respond to legal process or to government requests; (b) enforce my agreements, terms and policies; (c) prevent, investigate, and address fraud and other illegal activity, security, or technical issues; or (d) protect the rights, property, and safety of my customers, or others.
Transfers of Personal Information Outside the EU
I may store and process your information through third-party hosting services in the US and other jurisdictions. As a result, I may transfer your personal information to a jurisdiction with different data protection and government surveillance laws than your jurisdiction. If I am deemed to transfer information about you outside of the EU, I rely on Privacy Shield as the legal basis for the transfer, as Google Cloud is Privacy Shield certified.
If you reside in certain territories, including the EU, you have a number of rights in relation to your personal information. While some of these rights apply generally, certain rights apply only in certain limited cases. I describe these rights below:
* Access. You may have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
* Change, restrict, delete. You may also have rights to change, restrict my use of, or delete your personal information. Absent exceptional circumstances (like where I am required to store data for legal reasons) I will generally delete your personal information upon request.
* Object. You can object to (i) my processing of some of your information based on my legitimate interests and (ii) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive them. In such cases, I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
* Complain. If you reside in the EU and wish to raise a concern about my use of your information (and without prejudice to any other rights you may have), you have the right to do so with your local data protection authority.
How to Contact Me
For purposes of EU data protection law, I, Elaine McDermott, am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns, you may contact me using the contact form on this website. Chununga Designs is part of the Chununga Tree Partnership.